Enter Random Maximum, ie /random
How many results, ie top 25?
Descending (ie high rolls win or Ascending (low rolls win)?
Copy and Paste the chat log text
How to use this Lotto Sorting Program:
1. Turn your chat logging ON (Press
2. Tell the people "/random 1000 on my yell", then /yell
3. Give them some time to get their act together and roll
5. Turn your chat logging OFF to update your chat log
6. On your second PC or window, open the chat.log from your DaoC
7. Copy/paste the relevant part of the chat log into the box above
and press "Sort"
8. The rolls are then sorted and any duplicate rolls are counted
BUT ONLY THE FIRST ROLL is displayed. Any rolls OUT of range eg
/random 10000 or /random 100 are ignored.
Notes for ease of use:
1. It is useful to have 2 people
doing this to make sure everyone agrees
2. Make sure you stand in the correct place, next to the raid
leader for example, to make sure you can hear ALL the /random
3. Whether you take any notice of the duplicate rolls information
is up to you. I just provide it
4. How you deal with other aspects of the lotto and which actual
numbers you choose to use are up to you. Some people like to lotto
things 5 at a time, others all 25 respec stones at once.